Monday 26 April 2010

Mosley: Mayweather's Defense, Speed Won't Prevent KO

Less than a week until the biggest fight of his career. Shane Mosley is finishing up training camp. He is not concerned with Mayweather's speed or defense. Mosley doesn't even care about the trash talking. He still says power will be the difference when they get in close. Mayweather says Mosley has never met a fighter like him in the ring. Mosley promises to make it a nightmare on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I don't care about how fast [Mayweather] is or how good his defense is," Mosley said to the Los Angeles Times. "I'm a boxer, a puncher. I can move. I can knock you out with both hands."

"Anything Mayweather says is nothing compared to the things [my ex-wife Jin] said to me.

Mosley's trainer Naazim Richardson has been listening to Mayweather make claims about being the greatest fighter of all time. Naazime tells the paper that Mayweather's claims may rise up to bite him after the fight is over.

"So now I'm telling everyone I know Mayweather is the best of all time. Better than Ali. Better than Frazier. The best that God has ever molded. But if he's the greatest of all time and we knock him on his back, what's that make Shane?" - Naazim asked.

boxingscene.com

No comments:

Post a Comment